Stay Updated with
The ONLY candidate who:
- Fought to audit city agencies, and got it done.
- Stood against tax breaks for millionaire developers along the waterfront, while our neighborhoods get nothing.
- Spent the past 20 years pushing investment in education, not incarceration.
- Demanded the city stop resident water shut-offs until corporate delinquent accounts owing millions of dollars are paid.
- Introduced a Charter Amendment to lower the property tax rate.
- Established an Open Space & Parks Task Force.
Carl Stokes’ life is a Baltimore story, begun in a neighborhood that thrived, with schools that excelled and jobs available after graduation. He is running for City Council President to return our neighborhoods to prosperity.