Join the Stokes campaign as we visit local area hot spots to make our city residents aware of our position and agenda when we reach the office of city council president
Stay Updated with
The ONLY candidate who:
- Fought to audit city agencies, and got it done.
- Stood against tax breaks for millionaire developers along the waterfront, while our neighborhoods get nothing.
- Spent the past 20 years pushing investment in education, not incarceration.
- Demanded the city stop resident water shut-offs until corporate delinquent accounts owing millions of dollars are paid.
- Introduced a Charter Amendment to lower the property tax rate.
- Established an Open Space & Parks Task Force.
Carl Stokes’ life is a Baltimore story, begun in a neighborhood that thrived, with schools that excelled and jobs available after graduation. He is running for City Council President to return our neighborhoods to prosperity.